Today's Message

03.15.2021 – Dream- Absolute Covenant→ “Enjoy in Advance”

♠ Transcript ♠

 

Message: The 23rd World Remnant Conference, Lecture 3- 08/20/2020
Title: Dream – Absolute Covenant→ “Enjoy in Advance” (Journey) (Absolute Covenant +Age/Field +24 Contents)
Scripture: N/A (Prayer Journal- 2 Kings 2:9)

♠Introduction

>> Remnants, what should you do when you face a great hardship?
When you’re thinking, “It’s too hard”, what should you do? It’s at that time that most of the adults crumbled. And what should you do when you face great hardships because of other people?
Among the remnants, there were 2 of them who had victory without having hardships and they were Samuel and Elisha. The rest, the majority, faced hardships. They even faced death when they thought they could no longer go on.
But each time, those people, those remnants, held on to something important. ①There were things they saw in advance, within the covenant that was in God’s absolute sovereignty. They weren’t just in any kind of plan. ②They possessed things in advance in God’s absolute plan. You will also receive this blessing. It’s okay even if it doesn’t come immediately.
>> Dream→ Absolute Covenant +Age (Field) +24 Hours (Contents)- Enjoy in Advance (Journey)
From this point on, the things begin to happen, full-fledge. It’s the “Dream”.
What is this Dream? Simply put, this Dream contains the most important ①“absolute covenant”. The absolute covenant does not change. This is what you must make your dream. Dreams absolutely come true so if you’re holding on to the incorrect things, you’ll receive incorrect answers. And if you don’t have a dream, everything will be in vain. If your Dream is complicated, then complicated answers will come. Why? Because dreams absolutely come true. There are important things here. What kind of Dream must you hold to within the absolute covenant?
②You need to look at the “age”, but not just any age. You need to now look at the field. At this time, something important comes to you. No matter how advanced the internet may be, if you don’t have this, it won’t work.
Finally, this comes out. ③“24-hr content”. The content is what’s important. Right now, we’re living in the age of the internet. But that’s not it. It’s about the content. What you possess is important.
If that is so, you’ve already seen in advance. And you already possess the Vision that God has given to you. Then as you begin to see the absolute covenant, you move forward.
How do you enjoy this? The 7 remnants ⑤enjoyed this in advance. That’s what makes them different from the unbelievers. They enjoyed the dream, that hadn’t even come true yet, in advance.
You need to confess with your lips as well. It’s the dream that hasn’t come true yet. So Joseph’s brothers said he was crazy. They cursed at him. They went beyond that. They tried to kill him. But this Joseph enjoyed the dream that had not yet come true. This is the remnant “journey” within the absolute covenant.
>> When hardships comes, don’t be shaken. Enjoy this in advance.
Then a hundred-year answer will come. The more the problems come, the better it is. When 1 remnant arises, a thousand-year answer arises. It’s a sure thing.
Seeing in advance and possessing in advance doesn’t require much of our actions. But for this (dream), action is needed.
>> Introduction- Reality (Field)
So now, remnants, you need to look at the important present reality. “But things aren’t working for me.” That’s your present reality. “Things aren’t working for my family. I can’t even get good grades.” You might not say it out loud. But that’s your present reality. “My church is strange.” That’s something that all the 7 remnants faced.
1)Small Thing- My Gospel +My Prayer +My Evangelism
>> So starting now, begin one small thing. What is that small thing?
(1)My Gospel- It’s realizing why you need the Gospel while looking at your home/family and your field. There’s no need for you to have some great, theological revelation/realization. Like the 7 remnants, see your present reality and realize the Gospel. “Why does my father drink and fight with people every day?” That was what was imprinted in him ever since he was young because he didn’t have the Gospel. You need to have pity on him. That’s what the 7 remnants saw. Don’t look for it in the big things. “Ah, this is my Gospel.”
(2)My Prayer- There’s something that comes from this point on. Find your small prayer. In one sense, even if you do this once, you’ll receive answers. That’s how it was by my experience. Prior to realizing 24-hour prayer, I didn’t know what prayer was. So I just prayed briefly in my heart, but answers came. Don’t make it big. You must hold on to what’s important.
(3)My Evangelism- “I must be the witness in my family.” You can’t do the big things. “I must become the witness in my home.” Your present reality is your field. The field I mentioned before. “I must become a witness there.” That’s what’s called, “my evangelism”. There’s a need for you to put into action, these things. When a problem comes, you get worried. During those times, you’re finding: my Gospel, my prayer, and my evangelism.
2)Covenant +Vision→(Dream)←Future
>> And absolutely, within the covenant, you’ve already seen in advance. And you have already possessed this within the Vision. Then you’ve got a “future” that will follow you. What you hold in between these things is the Dream. You must never lose hold of this. Your future comes from your covenant and Vision, but what lies in between is the Dream.
3)Sense of Specialty
>> From this point on, an important answer will come to you. What kind of answer? It will absolutely come.
(1)Only
(2)Uniqueness
(3)Re-Creation
>> Only, uniqueness, and re-creation. In fulfilling your dream, God is bound to give you the answer of: sense of specialty, only, uniqueness, and re-creation. Don’t be deceived. You’re not diligently. You’re studying what you have seen in advance. You’re finding what God has given to you. How can you find that? You’ll find it after you pray just a little bit. Just a little bit. Even if you just go to church and listen well to the sermon, you’ll find this. People talk about these special things, but those are lies. You’ll find this even if you just go to church and listen well to the pastor’s sermon. Why is that? Moses did not listen to what his mother said. He listened well to the message that she relayed to him. David didn’t enjoy great happiness because he met with the high priest. He listened to the words of Samuel, the high priest. Then this answer is bound to come. Undoubtedly. That’s why we give thanks and we prevail when problems come.

>> Answer +Power/Strength +Healing
There’s something that the 7 remnants in the midst of this. What was that? They saw the answer. That’s it. Because they had this answer, they were okay even when danger came. Even if a small problem comes, if you don’t know the answer, it’s hard. What kind of answer came? The dream that I dreamt when I was young is now coming to me as an answer. From this point, what happens? You gain power. That’s why he says, “The Lord is with me”. And then you heal the world.

>> Main- All Dream=24 Hours (Age of Aram)
Now this is your Dream. From this point on, this kind of answer comes.
“All Dream.” What does that mean? It means that all things fulfill your dream.
From this point on, you must not be deceived. Even the hardships that you face fulfill that dream. He thought he was going as a slave, but he was on his way to Egypt. They thought he was on his way to prison, but he was on his way to meet politicians. Good things do happen as well. They thought he was on his way to meet Pharaoh, but he was on his way towards world evangelization. All Dream.
The important term here is, “24-hr Content”.
It gets connected with this (All Dream). The dream you’re holding onto becomes your 24 hours. Not just 24 hours, but this 24-hr dream. That manifests as “content”. Then that’s a sure dream.
“How can you do this for 24 hours. We need time to eat too.” That’s not what I mean at all. Remnants, one day, you find yourself always praying about this. Then that’s the Dream God gave you. So you’ve already seen the answer like this. From this point on, all things make your dream come true. The “dream” that unbelievers talk about is one that they think comes from far away. That’s why they say, “Dreams come true”, but those words are not wrong. Remnants, you must remember. What they’re saying is right, but all things will make that dream come true.

1. Start of the Content Within the 24 Dream (Attitude, Posture)
>> That’s why we use these words. “24-hr dream”. The content within that. I’ll abbreviate to save time (24 D.C.)
You must possess the content of your 24-hour dream. Then that’s it.
What kind of content do you have? That’s it. The computer itself is not what’s important. What’s important is the content, what’s inside. Isn’t that so? An important start can be seen here.
>> For everything, there is a start. What do you see here? It’s okay even if hardships come to you.
What is the start? Because it’s a sure thing, you need to have the right attitude and posture first. You’re not just people who will be successful in the future. Going beyond that, because it’s a sure thing that you’ll become a person who relays the Gospel, equip yourself with that attitude/posture.
>> The content for today is going to be about the background of Aram. Then who are we talking about? Elijah and Elisha. In order to explain this well to you, I was going to choose one person (as example), but I chose the entire thing. What’s the reason for that? More than it being about Aram, it’s the age of Aram.
1)Elijah→ 1 Kings 19:13, 1 Kings 17:1, 1 Kings 18:16-19
>> Then take a look at this start. Elijah.
(1)1 Kings 19:13, If you look in 1 Kings 19:13, you see Elijah’s clothes. It doesn’t seem like much right? But that’s his posture/attitude. He already had the posture/attitude of a leader. He wore the clothes of a Nazirite. It would take too long to explain this, but this was his attitude/posture.
(2)1 Kings 17:1, In 1 Kings 17:1, Elijah stood before the king and prophesied that there would be a drought. He proclaimed that drought. What did this Elijah have already? The great suffering that he faced from King Ahab was the Dream.
(3)1 Kings 18:16-19, So what do you see in 1 Kings 18:16-19? Finally, he overcomes the 850 false prophets on Mt. Carmel. That too, was not the end. It’s the Dream. This was the start of the Dream. “All problems arising for the remnants and in the church is the start of the Dream. That’s the start of ‘All Dream’”. Because he had this kind of content, he could overcome.
2)Elisha→ 1 Kings 19:19-21, 2 Kings 2:9-11
>> Let’s move on to Elisha. Your attitude/posture is important.
(1)In 1 Kings 19:19-21, he was called when Elijah was facing the greatest hardship. He should not have stepped forward at that time. But he discarded everything and stepped out to follow Elijah. Immediately. He burned everything and he followed. That’s the attitude/posture. He already had the attitude of this dream that could move the world.
(2)And what did he say? 2 Kings 2:9-11. Everyone else loved benefits, material wealth, and positions. But Elisha said that he didn’t need all of that. Do you know what he said? “As the Lord lives…” “I don’t need these things.” “What do you want?” “Give me the double portion of Spirit.” This is the attitude that our remnants must have for their God-given dream.
3)Obadiah
>> Let me introduce one more person. It was Obadiah during the age/era of Aram. Remnants really must learn when they look at Obadiah. He was the official of the most wicked king of that age, King Ahab. At the same time, he was the disciple of the greatest leader who saved, Elijah. He did these 2 things simultaneously. Amazing, right?
It didn’t end with that. He hid and raised 100 prophets. Because the king was killing off all of them.
>> You must begin this prayer. “In the future, I will help many servants of the Lord.” This prayer needs to take place. You need to have this attitude/posture. What’s going to happen if you’re struggling to serve even one church? “I’m going to help many evangelists.” You need to have this right attitude for your vessel to be prepared. Even if it may not come true, you need to have the correct attitude. This is a tremendous thing. This attitude.
>> Honestly, the preparations for this year’s World Remnant Conference was almost complete. But because of this pandemic, we could not gather together. So ultimately, I called Rev. Jin Park. “Leave out all the praise members.” Why? Because we were in such an urgent situation. I just called him directly, right away. I didn’t call anyone else and called him right away saying, “Send home all the people who are gathered for the camp training. Let’s just have the message.” But they prepared this so well. I told them to send everyone home. And I told them to return all the registration fees. Because of that, some problems did come. That’s why we’re asking you to give offering as you pray about it. Or, it’s okay even if you say, “I won’t take the refund”. Even if you do that, that won’t even be a hundredth of what Obadiah gave/did.
>> Why am I saying this? You have to give this some thought. Remnants, ever since you’re young, you have to think when the church says they’re going to do something. Starting now, remnants, give your tithe from your allowance. Do you understand? All the remnants who are listening to the message today. Do that. Go to your pastor or your assistant pastor. Pray about it and it’s okay even if it’s just $1. Give missions offering. You need to have the right attitude. If you don’t have the right attitude, you can’t receive answers. Once you become an adult and the church begins church construction, you won’t even be able to give anything because you don’t have anything. The church wants to commission a missionary, but you can’t support that. Then what’s going to happen? You can’t do anything. What’s going to happen if the church is only full of people like that? Then the world’s churches need to close their doors. That’s why I’m saying this. This Dream is the main message/theme. God has given you the covenant. We just received that. God also gave the vision. We just received that. For the sake of world evangelization. Now, we need to begin to enjoy this. That is the journey. That is the real dream. Not the kind of dream you wake up from after sleeping.

2. Connect the Content within the 24 Dream to Your Studies.
>> Second. Now, if the dream becomes the 24-hr dream, that’s the real dream. Going beyond starting this content, you need to connect it to your studies. Do you understand?
What kind of content do you need to have? First. Have the ①content of Mt. Carmel. Then your dream will absolutely come true. It’s not just Mt. Carmel. You need to have the ②content of Mt. Horeb. Have the ③content of Dothan. This is the true main theme/message.
1)Content of Mt. Carmel
>> What is the content of Mt. Carmel? It was the battle between the king and Elijah. It was the battle between darkness and light. It was the battle between 850 false prophets and 1 individual. But who was the mediator there? That was Obadiah. That’s your content. Do you understand? Serve the Lord’s servant in breaking down the force of darkness and possess the kind of content that saves the church.
2)Content of Mt. Horeb
>> What is the content of Mt. Horeb? God hid 7,000 disciples. Isn’t that so? They didn’t have to worry. God will change the king. Here, God hid someone named Elisha. Finding this is your content.
3)Content of Dothan
>> And what else? Dothan. That was it. Create this content. This is your Dream. What do we see in this content? You know about the tremendous city of Dothan. You see the background of the throne. You see the heavenly hosts. They were able to overcome Aram without fighting. This is your content. Do you understand? So you need to surely have/organize your CVDIP. In fact, all you have to do is just accurately possess this. Isn’t that so? For example, let’s say that Rev. Jin and I are going to make a deal. If he’s got the sure thing, I’m going to go to him to get that deal. Isn’t that so? But let’s say a swindler comes to me. Even if he comes, I won’t make a deal with him. You just need to have/possess the covenant.

3. Content Within 24 Dream→ Goal After Your Studies
>> Third. It must be the 24-hr dream. Have the content for this. The One who fulfills it is God. What’s the important thing here? It’s the goal that takes place after your studies. There are 3 important things here as well.
1)1 Kings 19:19-21 (Personalization)
>> Look at Elisha. 1 Kings 19:19-21. What is this? Personalization. No matter how much grace you receive, if you don’t receive personalization, it’s not going to work. Wherever you are, you need to be able to survive with this covenant. Your goal.
2)2 Kings 2:9-11 (Establishing in Church)
>> 2 Kings 2:9-11. The first is 1 Kings and the second is 2 Kings. These are verses you’re familiar with. It’s establishing in the church. Remnants, you need to save the church. This is the goal.
3)2 Kings 6:8-24 (Establishing the Field)
>> 2 Kings 6:8-24. Finally, it’s the Dothan Movement, but what is that? Establishing the field. With the covenant that you personally received, save the church and the field. Then that’s it.
>> That’s why you need to have your sure CVDIP.
Last year, I briefly spoke about CVDIP. Last year, the words “CVDIP” were introduced. This year, we’re talking about the answer of CVDIP.
If you it this way, you’ll receive answers whoever you are. You’re with your parents. Your existence itself is a blessing. Why? The fact that we can share this Word of God with the remnants is a blessing. Being able to serve for these remnants and the rising of many disciples like Elisha? That itself is a blessing.

♠Conclusion- “Absolute Dream”
>> Let’s come to the conclusion. Then you become like this. The dream isn’t just any dream. It’s the absolute dream. This goes beyond the “dream” of living a good life and dying, that the people of the world talk about. This is absolutely bound to come true. What is the absolute dream?
1)God Will Fulfill
>> Because God gave it, God will fulfill it. We’re talking about this dream. You are inside of this.
2)Rightful, Inevitable (Necessary), Absolute
>> So how are you inside of that? You’re within rightfulness, inevitability, and absoluteness. Within what God fulfills. Within what’s rightful, inevitable, and absolute.
3)6 Instruments/Tools (LVTNPO) (You Yourself)
>> You have to go this far. Within the 6 instruments. What are the 6 instruments?
So that your dream is fulfilled as ①Leverage. So that your ream is fulfilled as ②Vessel. Fulfilled as ③Transmission. All that Elijah and Elisha did are contained here. Finally, you go towards ④Nobody. Finally, you yourself become a ⑤Platform. You yourself are ⑥Outsourcing.
>> Remember. Don’t try to make this somewhere.
You yourself are the Leverage. Isn’t that so? You yourself are the great lever that moves great things. The lever of Christ. That’s how far you dream goes. Remnants, you yourselves are the vessels. You yourself are the “transmission” that brings about change. You yourself are Nobody. You are the platform. And you are the outsourcing. Isn’t that so? That’s it.
You don’t even need to go looking for this elsewhere. It’s bound to come.
To what extent did Elisha know this? Look at him when Aram invaded. He knew all of the movements of the army of Aram. He had gained such spiritual power. In overcoming the army of Aram, he did so with the army of heaven. The average person doesn’t know this. Why? Because this only exists in the Bible. So unbelievers don’t know. Remnants, you will triumph without fighting.
>> Now, the message that we have left are the great things God has done and we’re following that.
In actuality, the Covenant and Vision are given by God. Isn’t that so? And in actuality, God is the One who gives the Image and Practice.
You are in between that. Dream.
So without even knowing what they’re talking about, people of this world say, “Have a dream”. They say those things without even know what “dreams” are. But you can’t prevail in the world with those kinds of dreams. I’m talking about this “dream” here.
>> Let me bring a close to my words. Enjoy this in advance. Enjoy this in your life as “All Dream”. God will do the rest.
Our remnants in the nation and the world, may you hold to this great covenant. Right now, tens of thousands of people are listening together. Already, the Word is being relayed through YouTube. I bless you in the name of the Lord that the most important things are fulfilled for/in you. Let us pray.

(Prayer)
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the King of kings, the great love of God our Father, and the working of the Holy Spirit, be upon all the remnants who will enjoy the true dream that God has given, both now and always, forever. Amen.

(The end)